|12large jalepino chillies|
|1/4 cup cream cheese|
|1/4 cup grated cheese|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/4 cup bread crumbs|
|3 cup oil for frying|
Chilli Poppers Directions
- Put chillis under the grill turning from time to time until the skin is blistered
- Take them out of the grill and place in a plastic bag and seal it, let it sit for at least 1/2 hour
- carefully peel the chillis and remove the seeds, they may break up a bit that's okay we will stick them back together with the cheese.
- mix the grated cheese with the cream cheese
- form the cheese mixture into roughly the shape of the chilli and wrap the chilli around the cheese moulding it to shape.
- Coat the chilli in flour, egg mix and then crumbs
- deep fry until golden brown
- serve with sour cream and salsa.
|Saturated fat (g):||5g|
This is one of my favorite dishes that Alice makes.....simply excellent.
This is one of my favorite things that Alice makes....